Ham Let H6800 Series Steel Ball Valve Let Lok Fitting - Size: 3/8"
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Stainless steel 316 for higher strength and greater corrosion resistance than stainless steel 304
- Lever handle for manual on/off control
- TFM1600 seats and PTFE internal packing reduce the risk of leakage
- Maximum pressure rating of 3000 psi and maximum temperature of -30 to 410 degrees Fahrenheit
- Let-Lok ends connect and disassemble repeatedly with leak-tight results
- The Ham-Let H6800 series stainless steel 316 three-piece inline ball valve has a lever handle and Let-Lok fittings on both ends. This valve body is made of stainless steel 316 for higher strength and greater corrosion resistance than stainless steel 304. Stainless steel 316 is sometimes called "marine-grade stainless steel" due to its resistance to chloride corrosion. This valve has a lever handle for manual on/off control. TFM1600 seats and Virgin polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) internal packing reduce the risk of leakage. It has Let-Lok ends, which can be connected and disassembled repeatedly with consistent leak-tight results. The maximum pressure rating is 3000 pounds per square inch (psi), and the temperature range is -30 to 410 degrees Fahrenheit. This valve meets American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) A351 and B-16 standards for quality assurance.
- Ham Let
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.