HamLet Stainless Steel 316 Needle Valve - 1/2" Let Lok Fitting
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Stainless steel construction
- Packing bolt for easy panel mounting, no packing disassembling is required
- Chevron stem packing provides lowest operation torques
- Belleville washers to compensate packing wear
- Special synthetic, anti-seize stem lubricant for best resistance to hot media
- The H-300U Series is an advanced high pressure instrumentation needle valve for shut-off service, its packing bolt design for easy mounting being the best solution for instrumentation panels. This compact valve enables relatively high level of flow regulation and long-life service. Special stem surface treatment, based on low temperature carbon diffusion, enables higher surface hardness with improved wear resistance, resistance to system contaminations and optimal operational torque.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.