Hanna Instruments HI96716 Bromine Portable Photometer with Sample Cuvettes, 7-19/32" Length x 4-3/32" Width x 2-11/16" Height, 0.00 - 10.00mg/L, 0.01mg/L Resolution, 9V Battery
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- In many countries, bromine sanitizing has been introduced as an alternative for chlorine. Although it is not as strong as chlorine, bromine remains stable at higher temperatures (advantageous for heated pools and hot tubs), and higher pH levels. Furthermore, it has little reaction to nitrogen compounds, thus reducing the unpleasant odor and eye irritation problems associated with pool water sanitation. The main disadvantage of bromine is the slower acting disinfecting power, making it less suitable for larger pools. The HI96716 meter measures the bromine content in water samples in the 0.00 - 10.00 milligrams per liter (ppm) range. The HI96 series portable photometers use an exclusive positive-locking system to ensure that the cuvette is in the same place every time it is placed into the measurement cell. 0.00 To 10.00 milligrams per liter range. 0.01 milligrams per liter resolution. +/-0.08 milligrams per liter (ppm) +/-3 percent of reading at 25 degree C accuracy. Tungsten lamp. Silicon photocell with narrow band interference filter at 525nm light detector. 9V Battery power supply. Auto-off: After 10 minutes of non-use in measurement mode; after 1 hour of non-use in calibration mode; with last reading reminder. 0 - 50 degree C (32 to 122 degree F); RH maximum 95 percent non-condensing environment. Measures 7.6" length by 4.1" width by 2.7" height. Adaptation of the standard methods for the examination of water and wastewater, 20th edition, DPD method.
- Hanna Instruments
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.