Hanna Molybdenum Portable Photometer with Sample Cuvettes (HI96730)
- New - Open Box 1 Left
- Item looks and feels new Packaging may show wear
List Price $249.99
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- It measures the molybdenum content in water and wastewater
- Supplied with 2 sample cuvettes with caps, 9V battery and instruction manual
- Battery error prevention system
- Timer function
- Auto shut-off, GLP features
- The HI96730 measures the molybdenum content in water and wastewater. The meter uses an exclusive positive-locking system to ensure that the cuvette is in the same place every time it is placed into the measurement cell. The cuvette has a very important role because it is an optical element and thus requires particular attention. It is important that both, the measurement and the calibration (zeroing) cuvettes, are optically identical to provide the same measurement conditions.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.