Hanna Panel Mounted Conductivity Analog Controller with Input (HI8931BN)
A true treasure hunter from IL snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Panel-mount analog controller receives input from a probe or transmitter
- Automatic temperature compensation (ATC), manual two-point calibration through offset and slope trimmers for accuracy
- Backlit LCD screen displays measurement values for ease of calibration, process monitoring, and verification
- User-defined setpoint triggers an alarm when conductivity values are outside of an acceptable range
- Selectable dosing control can be set to manual, automatic, or off for industrial process management
- The Hanna Instruments HI 8931BN panel-mount analog controller monitors electrical conductivity, has automatic temperature compensation, manual two-point calibration, and an LCD screen. The controller receives input from a probe or transmitter (sold separately) for constant monitoring of electrical conductivity from 0 to 19.99 millisiemens/cm with a resolution of 0.01 millisiemens/cm. Automatic temperature compensation (ATC) and manual two-point calibration through offset and slope trimmers provide accurate measurements and reporting. The backlit LCD screen displays measurement values for ease of calibration, process monitoring, and verification.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.