I Chem Borosilicate Glass 100 Series Clear Open Top Vial 40mL 72 Pcs
A clever deal seeker from NJ snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- This clear borosilicate glass vial has a thin 0.060in PTFE/Silicone septa
- Capacity: 40mL; closure size: 24-414; Series: 100; closure material: polypropylene
- Thin septum is easy to puncture with syringe needles, and is ultrasonically bonded to the 24-414 Polypropylene closure
- No adhesives are used, ever
- This clear borosilicate glass vial has a thin 0.060in PTFE/Silicone septa. Thin septum is easy to puncture with syringe needles, and is ultrasonically bonded to the 24-414 Polypropylene closure. No adhesives are used, ever. I-Chem certified 200 and 300 Series vials are d to meet the EPA's performance based specifications for volatile organic analysis. Also TOC certified. Capacity: 40mL. Closure Size: 24-414. Series: 100. Closure Material: Polypropylene. Dimension: 1.06 O.D. x 3.75in H. Cap Type: Open top. I-Chem Brand #: T136-0040.
- I Chem
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.