I Chem Borosilicate Glass 100 Series Clear Open Top Vial 40mL 72 Pcs
A savvy shopper from NJ snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- This clear borosilicate glass vial has a thin 0.060in PTFE/Silicone septa
- Capacity: 40mL; closure size: 24-414; Series: 100; closure material: polypropylene
- Thin septum is easy to puncture with syringe needles, and is ultrasonically bonded to the 24-414 Polypropylene closure
- No adhesives are used, ever
- This clear borosilicate glass vial has a thin 0.060in PTFE/Silicone septa. Thin septum is easy to puncture with syringe needles, and is ultrasonically bonded to the 24-414 Polypropylene closure. No adhesives are used, ever. I-Chem certified 200 and 300 Series vials are d to meet the EPA's performance based specifications for volatile organic analysis. Also TOC certified. Capacity: 40mL. Closure Size: 24-414. Series: 100. Closure Material: Polypropylene. Dimension: 1.06 O.D. x 3.75in H. Cap Type: Open top. I-Chem Brand #: T136-0040.
- I Chem
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.