IBI Scientific 25
No reviews found
- No endotoxins, TAGS, and carrier-free
- Naturally folded and post-translationally modified
- Predicted molecular weight- 19.5 kDa
- The IL-18 chicken protein can be used in cell culture, as an IL-18 ELISA Standard, and as a Western Blot Control.
- The recombinant chicken protein IL-18 has a gene ID of 395312. These proteins are lyophilized and are reconstituted with sterile phosphate-buffered saline containing at least 0.1% carrier protein. The calculated molecular weight of this protein is 19.5kDa.
- Source: Yeast
- Molecular Weight: 19.5 kDa (calculated)
- Purity: >95% (as visualized by SDS-PAGE analysis)
- Purification: Ion-exchange chromatography
- IBI Scientific
- Recombinant Protein
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.