Integra Miltex 159mm Rochester-Pean Hemostatic Curved Forcep
No reviews found
- 159 mm Length
- Hemostatic forceps are used in many surgical procedures usually to control bleeding or the flow of liquids in tubing. They have ring handles just like scissors. The ratcheted handles can be locked in multiple positions in order to maintain variable levels of constant pressure. They are often called ?locking forceps? for this feature.
- Integra Miltex
- Hemostatic Forcep
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.