Jorvet J0615F 8mm Silicon Endotube with Cuff
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Endotracheal tube with inflatable cuff
- Sizes from 3mm to 14mm
- The soft distal tip lessens the chance for any airway tissue damage
- 8 Mm with cuff 33fr. 11mm o.d 33cm L balloon 5cm L Silicone is the preferred material for endotracheal tubes. However until now the cost was considered too high for use in most veterinary clinics. This is especially true on the larger sizes above 10mm, Endotracheal tube with inflatable cuff, Connector included, Lateral murphy eye at distal tip, Sizes 3mm to 14mm, Fully transparent Silicone Material Benefits:, Patient comfort. Silicone is a soft material that conforms to body contours. The soft distal tip lessens the chance for any airway tissue damage. Reusability. Intended to be used over and over again. Silicone resists deterioration better than PVC or red rubber Transparent. See any blood and mucous if they develop. NOT AUTOCLAVABLE. Radiolucent.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.