Kimax 27200-125 Glass 125mL Iodine Flask with PTFE Stopper - Pack of 2
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- An Erlenmeyer flask is a widely used type of laboratory flask which features a flat base, a conical body, and a cylindrical neck
- For analysis of dry shellac, varnishes, oils, fatty acids
- Size 22 PTFE standard taper stopper is included
- A durable matte-finish ceramic enamel marking spot takes writing and erases easily
- Designed from ASTM Specification E1404, Type II, Class 3 requirements
- This Kimax flask is used in the analysis of dry shellac and shellac varnishes with Wijs iodine monochloride solution and may be used to determine the total iodine value of oils, fatty acids and bodied oils with Rosenmund-Kuhnhenn reagent (ASTM D1541). It may also be used in the testing of drying oils for use in paints and varnishes, either with Wijs solution or with Hanus iodine-bromine solution (ASTM D555). Designed from ASTM Specification E1404, Type II, Class 3 requirements.
- Capacity: 125mL.
- PTFE Stopper Size: 22.
- Widest Diameter: 66mm.
- Height (without stopper): 124mm.
- Material Type: Glass
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.