Kimax 3001-176 Glass Milk Test Pipet 17.6mL Volume Case 12
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Calibrated to deliver 17.6 mL of water, equivalent to an 18 gram milk sample
- Calibrated for no blow-out
- A special rubber washer is supplied with each pipet
- Scale is permanent brown stain
- Designed from ASTM Specification E1043, Type II B requirements
- Kimax Babcock pipets are calibrated to deliver 17.6mL of water, (equivalent to an 18 gram milk sample). This pipet is calibrated for no blow-outs and a special rubber washer is supplied with each pipet. Grooves on the outer surface of the washer allow air displaced by incoming milk to escape freely. The scale is permanent brown stain. Designed from ASTM Specification E1043, Type II B requirements. Capacity: 17.6mL. Approx. Length: 330mm. Kimble #: 3001-176.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.