Kimax 72106-22 Glass Sterile Disposable Milk Bacteriological Pipet
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Calibrated to meet APHA requirements for making milk dilutions
- Individually packaged in paper/plastic wrap and overpacked in convenient dispensing shelf packs for laboratory benches
- Paper/plastic wrap gives the advantage of see-through plastic yet the easy tear-through feature of paper
- Pipets have a uniform pulled tip and are clean, plugged, sterile and ready for use
- 2.2ml capacity
- These pipets have a uniform pulled tip and are clean, plugged, sterile and ready for use. Calibrated to meet APHA requirements for making milk dilutions. Packaged in paper/plastic individual wrap and overpacked in convenient dispensing shelf-packs for laboratory benches. Paper/plastic wrap gives the advantage of see-through plastic yet the easy tear-through feature of paper. 2.2mL Capacity. 1.2, 2.1, 2.2mL Subdivisions. Kimble #: 72106-22.
- Product Specifications
- Part Number:72106-22
- Material Type:Glass
- Number of Items:500
- Capacity:2.2 milliliters
- Graduation Interval:1 milliliters
- Size:2.2mL Capacity
- Volume Tolerance:+/- 0.040 milliliters
- Specification for this product family
- Brand Name:Kimax
- UNSPSC Code:41121500
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.