Kimax 72106-22 Glass Sterile Disposable Milk Bacteriological Pipet
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Calibrated to meet APHA requirements for making milk dilutions
- Individually packaged in paper/plastic wrap and overpacked in convenient dispensing shelf packs for laboratory benches
- Paper/plastic wrap gives the advantage of see-through plastic yet the easy tear-through feature of paper
- Pipets have a uniform pulled tip and are clean, plugged, sterile and ready for use
- 2.2ml capacity
- These pipets have a uniform pulled tip and are clean, plugged, sterile and ready for use. Calibrated to meet APHA requirements for making milk dilutions. Packaged in paper/plastic individual wrap and overpacked in convenient dispensing shelf-packs for laboratory benches. Paper/plastic wrap gives the advantage of see-through plastic yet the easy tear-through feature of paper. 2.2mL Capacity. 1.2, 2.1, 2.2mL Subdivisions. Kimble #: 72106-22.
- Product Specifications
- Part Number:72106-22
- Material Type:Glass
- Number of Items:500
- Capacity:2.2 milliliters
- Graduation Interval:1 milliliters
- Size:2.2mL Capacity
- Volume Tolerance:+/- 0.040 milliliters
- Specification for this product family
- Brand Name:Kimax
- UNSPSC Code:41121500
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.