Kimax Borosilicate Sterile Disposable Serological Pipette Case of 200
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Calibrated to deliver with blow-out after free flow of liquid has ceased
- Pipets have reverse and negative graduations to increase versatility
- Shorty pipets are packaged in multi-pack bag so one or several can be removed without contaminating the entire pack
- Ideal for use in tissue culture work and other procedures performed under a fume hood or in other confined areas
- 25ml capacity; green band
- These "Shorty" pipets are ideal for use in tissue culture work and other procedures performed under a fume hood or in other confined areas. The pipets have "reverse" and "negative" graduations to increase the versatility of the pipet. They are calibrated "to deliver" with blow-out after free flow of liquid has ended. "Shorty" pipets are packaged in multi-pack bag so one or several can be removed without contaminating the entire pack.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.