Kimax Glass Serialized and Certified Mohr Style Pipet
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Color-coded for ease in sorting and selecting the correct size
- Capacity: 10ml
- Designed from ASTM Specification E1293, Style 1, Class A requirements
- Graduated to a base line which is on the straight tube above the tape
- Kimax Mohr Style Measuring Pipet has a permantely marked individual serial number and is supplied with a Vertificate of Graduation Accuracy as well as being calibrated to deliver. This pipet is intended for chemical laboratory work. Tip openings are smaller than usually desired for clinical laboratory operations. The scale is a permanent brown stain fused into uniform bore tubing without etching. The Pipet is graduated to a base line which is on the straight tube above the taper.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.