Kimax KG-33 Borosilicate Glass Round 26mL Stoppered Test Tube
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- A test tube or culture tube is a common piece of laboratory glassware consisting of a finger-like length of glass open at the top and usually with a rounded U-shaped bottom
- 26ml capacity to neck with uniform wall thickness for maximum service
- Top is finished to receive a size 13 standard taper glass stopper
- Durable white ceramic enamel marking spot on each tube
- Designed from ASTM Specification E982, Type III requirements
- 26mL Glass-Stoppered test tube made from KG-33 glass tubing with a top finish to receive a ground glass joint glass stopper, and with uniform wall thickness for maximum service. Durable white ceramic enamel marking spot on each tube. Designed from ASTM Specification E982, Type III requirements. Replacement stopper is 41900R. Capacity to Neck: 26mL. 19 x 150 (Approx O.D. x Approx. Length). Stopper Size: 13.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.