Kimax N-51A Borosilicate Glass 4mL Disposable Culture Tube - Case of 1000
A savvy shopper from NY snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Premium quality tubes with sturdy, uniform bottoms and consistent lengths
- Excellent chemical resistance against sodium leaching
- Suitable for cell washing procedures
- Tubes are packed in convenient trays for ease of use on bench tops and in drawers
- Trays are shrink wrapped in plastic film with tubes remaining in constant alignment for protection against in-transit breakage and contamination
- 4mL Disposable Glass Culture Tubes. Borosilicate glass Kimax-51 composition assures the best all-around chemical durability of commercial glasses now available for laboratory ware. Complies with ASTM Specification E438, Type I, Class B glass requirements. Kimax-51 has excellent chemical resistance against sodium leaching - a factor common in soda lime glass products. These are premium quality tubes with sturdy, uniform bottoms and consistent lengths. The 10 and 12 x 75 mm sizes are suitable for cell washing procedures. Tubes are packed in convenient trays for ease of use on bench topsand in drawers The 10 and 12 x 75 mm sizes fit into Kimble 73510 stainless steel dispensers. Trays are shrink wrapped in plastic film with tubes remaining in constant alignment for protection against in-transit breakage and contamination. Designed from ASTM Specification E890. 10 x 75 (O.D. x Length mm).
- Material Type: Glass
- Number of Items: 1000
- Cap Color: Capless
- Cap Type: Cap Less
- Capacity: 4 milliliters
- Color: Clear
- Outside Diameter: 10 mm
- Overall Length: 75 mm
- Specification Met: ASTM
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.