Kimax N-51A Borosilicate Glass 4mL Disposable Culture Tube - Case of 1000
A true treasure hunter from NY snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Premium quality tubes with sturdy, uniform bottoms and consistent lengths
- Excellent chemical resistance against sodium leaching
- Suitable for cell washing procedures
- Tubes are packed in convenient trays for ease of use on bench tops and in drawers
- Trays are shrink wrapped in plastic film with tubes remaining in constant alignment for protection against in-transit breakage and contamination
- 4mL Disposable Glass Culture Tubes. Borosilicate glass Kimax-51 composition assures the best all-around chemical durability of commercial glasses now available for laboratory ware. Complies with ASTM Specification E438, Type I, Class B glass requirements. Kimax-51 has excellent chemical resistance against sodium leaching - a factor common in soda lime glass products. These are premium quality tubes with sturdy, uniform bottoms and consistent lengths. The 10 and 12 x 75 mm sizes are suitable for cell washing procedures. Tubes are packed in convenient trays for ease of use on bench topsand in drawers The 10 and 12 x 75 mm sizes fit into Kimble 73510 stainless steel dispensers. Trays are shrink wrapped in plastic film with tubes remaining in constant alignment for protection against in-transit breakage and contamination. Designed from ASTM Specification E890. 10 x 75 (O.D. x Length mm).
- Material Type: Glass
- Number of Items: 1000
- Cap Color: Capless
- Cap Type: Cap Less
- Capacity: 4 milliliters
- Color: Clear
- Outside Diameter: 10 mm
- Overall Length: 75 mm
- Specification Met: ASTM
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.