Kimble 100 ml Capacity Borosilicate Glass Round Bottom Distilling Flask
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- 24/40 center neck
- 24/40 side neck
- Heavy walls and round bottom
- Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements
- Image for representation purpose only, actual product may differ
- Two standard taper vertical necks
- These Kimble Chase KIMAX round-bottomed flasks have heavy walls and two vertical necks with standard taper outer joints. These flasks meet requirements for the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) E438, Type I, Class A, Standard Specification for Glass in Laboratory Apparatus, and the glass conforms to USP Type I requirements. They are made from 33 expansion borosilicate glass, which has a low coefficient of thermal expansion and very high resistance to chemical attack. Kimble Chase Life Science and Research Products manufactures scientific laboratory glassware under the Kimble Chase KIMAX brand. The company has its origins in Kimble Glass and Kontes Glass and is now a division of The Gerresheimer Group.
- Number of Items: 1
- Capacity: 100 milliliters
- Material Type: Borosilicate Glass
- Kimble Chase
- KIMAX 605000-0224
- Round Bottom Flask
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.