Kimble 150 ml Capacity Borosilicate Glass Volumetric Flask
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Mixing bulb in neck accommodates approximately one tenth of the flask's total volume
- Wide mouth allows easy access
- Calibrated to contain, with graduation ring blasted on the neck
- Standard Taper ground glass size 16 pennyhead stopper included
- Designed from ASTM Specification E288, Class A requirements and manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements
- This Kimble Chase KIMAX Class A volumetric flask is supplied with a Standard Taper ground glass pennyhead stopper. It has a wide mouth for easy access for applications such as dissolving tablets and other solids. The mixing bulb in neck accommodates approximately one tenth of the flask?s total volume and is designed to aid in dissolving or mixing the contents of the flask. The flask has a single graduation ring blasted on the neck and is calibrated to contain. There is a marking spot on the body. It is designed from ASTM Specification E288, Class A requirements.
- Material Type: Borosilicate Glass
- Number of Items: 1
- Cap Type: Pennyhead Glass Stopper
- Capacity: 150 milliliters
- Kimble Chase
- Volumetric Flask
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.