Kimble 295500-0050 50ml Side Necks Angled Three-Neck Round Bottom Flask
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Three necks with standard taper outer joints
- Vertical 19/22 center neck
- Angled 14/20 side necks
- Round bottom
- Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements
- These Kimble Chase KIMAX round-bottomed flasks have a vertical center neck with a 19/22 standard taper outer joint, and two angled side necks, each with a 14/20 standard taper outer joint.These flasks meet requirements for the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) E438, Type I, Class A, Standard Specification for Glass in Laboratory Apparatus, and the glass conforms to USP Type I requirements. They are made from 33 expansion borosilicate glass, which has a low coefficient of thermal expansion and very high resistance to chemical attack.
- Material Type: Borosilicate Glass
- Capacity: 50 milliliters
- Color: Clear
- Overall Width: 48.0 mm
- Specification Met: ASTM , ASTM E438
- Round Bottom Flask
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.