Kimble 3000 ml Capacity Borosilicate Glass Round Bottom Distilling Flask
- New - Open Box 1 Left
- Item looks and feels new Packaging may show wear
List Price $236.00
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Three necks with standard taper outer joints
- Vertical 29/42 center neck
- Vertical 24/40 side necks
- Round bottom
- Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements
- Image for representation purpose only, actual product may differ
- These Kimble Chase KIMAX round-bottomed flasks have three vertical necks with standard taper outer joints. They are referenced in ASTM Method D1744 These flasks meet requirements for the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) E438, Type I, Class A, Standard Specification for Glass in Laboratory Apparatus, and the glass conforms to USP Type I requirements. They are made from 33 expansion borosilicate glass, which has a low coefficient of thermal expansion and very high resistance to chemical attack. Kimble Chase Life Science and Research Products manufactures scientific laboratory glassware under the Kimble Chase KIMAX brand. The company has its origins in Kimble Glass and Kontes Glass and is now a division of The Gerresheimer Group.
- Material Type: Borosilicate Glass
- Number of Items: 1
- Capacity: 3000 milliliters
- Kimble Chase
- KIMAX 606000-2324
- Round Bottom Flask
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.