Kimble Borosilicate Glass 5mL Disposable Serological Pipette - Case of 500
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- All pipets have a uniform pulled tip and are clean, plugged, sterile and ready for use
- Two rings near the top denote any content remaining in the tip after free delivery
- Negative graduations provided to make the pipet versatile
- Made from borosilicate glass in compliance with ASTM Specification E438, Type I, Class B glass requirements
- Used for blood studies and calibrated to deliver to the tip
- These pipets have a uniform pulled tip and are clean, plugged, sterile and ready for use. Calibrated to deliver to the tip, with two rings near the top denoting that the small amount remaining in the tip after free delivery has ceased must be blown out and added to the main volume delivered. Provided with "negative" graduations to increase the versatility of the pipet. Made from borosilicate glass in compliance with ASTM Specification E438, Type I, Class B glass requirements.
- Material Type: Borosilicate Glass
- Number of Items: 500
- Capacity: 5 milliliters
- Color: Blue
- Graduation Interval: 0.1 milliliters
- Size: 5mL
- Volume Tolerance: +/- 0.15 milliliters
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.