Kimble Cylindrical Weighing Bottle Low-Form 70 x 33mm 82mL (Case of 6)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Weighing bottle used in applications that require adding and removing substances to determine precise weight
- Borosilicate glass body for chemical, thermal expansion, shock, and heat resistance
- Short and flat cylindrical shape for weighing applications that require substance containment
- Plug-style glass stopper with a closed base fits into the neck of the bottle and seals it to secure contents and help prevent spills and evaporation
- This Kimble Kimax low-form cylindrical weighing bottle has a borosilicate glass body and a plug-style stopper with a closed base. This weighing bottle is used in applications that require adding and removing substances to determine precise weight. The borosilicate glass body provides chemical, thermal expansion, shock, and heat resistance. Its short and flat cylindrical shape is used for weighing applications that require substance containment. This lab bottle has a plug-style stopper with a closed base that fits into the neck of the bottle and seals it to secure contents and help prevent spills and evaporation. This bottle conforms to Federal Specification NNN-B-1493, Type I, Style I requirements for weighing bottles. This bottle is suitable for weighing solids.
- Lab bottles are used to store, hold, and mix liquids, powders, and other substances in a wide variety of scientific industries. Lab bottles have a more pronounced neck and shoulder than jars. Lab bottles are manufactured with
- Product Specifications
- Part Number:15165-7033
- Material Type:Borosilicate Glass
- Number of Items:6
- Cap Color:Clear
- Cap Type:Closed Bottom Stopper
- Capacity:82 milliliters
- Inside Diameter:70 mm
- Outside Diameter:70 mm
- Overall Height:33 mm
- Specification for this product family
- Brand Name:Kimax
- UNSPSC Code:41121818
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.