Kimble Glass Low Form Griffin Beaker with Double Capacity Scale
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Round, Griffin-style beaker with yellow double-scale markings and spout used in education, chemistry, research, and life science applications
- KG-33 borosilicate glass for low coefficient for thermal expansion and very high resistance to chemical attack, and heavy walls to minimize mechanical breakage when heat is applied
- Variety of sizes (50-, 100-, 150-, 250-, 400-, 600-, and 1000-mL), and low form for a variety of low-volume applications
- Yellow marking area for use with an ordinary pencil
- Meets specifications of the American Society of Mechanical Engineering (ASME) E960, Type I, and American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) E438, Type I, Class A, Standard Specification for Glass in Laboratory Apparatus
- The Kimble Kimax KG-33 borosilicate glass, round, Griffin-style, graduated beaker with spout has yellow double-scale markings and is available in a variety of sizes . It is made of clear KG-33 borosilicate glass for durability and chemical- and temperature-resistance.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.