Kuraray 075KA Universal Clearfil Photo Bond
A true treasure hunter from NJ snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Both light-curing and self-curing
- Simple processing
- Clearfil Photo Bond is a dual-cure dentin and enamel bonding agent used for the total-etch-technique. It was developed for use with light-cure restorative materials. It adheres to metal and amalgam, as well as to porcelain when mixed with Porcelain Bond Activator.
- Photo Bond
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.