Lab Aids 89 Piece Enzyme Activity Study (Catalysts for Digestion) Kit
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Compare the role of an enzyme to that of a reacting substance
- Study the effect of enzyme concentration on rate of reaction
- Observe the effect of time, pH and temperature on enzyme reaction
- The basic concept behind this engaging kit is that all living organisms must alter nutrients in order to make them usable
- Good for up to 30 students
- The basic concept behind this engaging kit is that all living organisms must alter nutrients in order to make them usable. Five experiments let students observe the very factors affecting enzyme activity while studying catalysis in an organic reaction. Kit includes Teacher?s guide with MSDS (1), student worksheets and guides, part I and part II (30), package of glucose test strips (1), vial of enzyme extract (1), drop control bottle of 0.1N hydrochloric acid (1), drop control bottle of 0.1N sodium hydroxide (1), drop control bottles of starch suspension (6), bottles of lugol?s solution (6), chemplates with spatula and gas collecting cap (12), A-B trays (12), droppers (18).
- Lab Aids
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.