LC AAA3B531 Dual Stacking Microplate Tray for CMS-350 Mini Shaker
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Accessory dual stacking tray for microplates for the Lab Companion mini shaker model CMS-350
- Capacity of up to six microplates per tray for a total of 12 microplates per unit
- Dimensions are 96 x 319 ? 285mm (3.8 x 12.6 x 11.2") (H x W x D)
- Laboratory shakers agitate liquids during laboratory procedures. These devices can be analog or digital and are typically an automated, electrically powered, countertop unit that shakes liquid in lab containers, such as flasks, funnels, or test tubes. Some shakers can operate inside fume hoods, incubators, refrigerators, or other laboratory devices, and can include controls for the frequency and/or degree of movement. The most common orbital shaker provides a smooth, continuous, circular motion, sometimes with a tilt angle, for uniform mixing of contents. The rocking shaker creates gentle uniform mixing with a see-saw, or up and down, motion. Reciprocating, or rolling, shakers provide a horizontal side-to-side motion with simple agitation of samples. A rotating, or rotisserie, shaker provides samples with a rotating action that moves in a circular motion. Wrist-action shakers duplicate the effect of hand mixing with "arms" on each side of the unit. Some shakers have the ability to incu
- Lab Companion
- Stacking Microplate Tray
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.