LC HPS0038 Transparent Safety Shield for T-14 and TM-14 Hotplate Stirrers
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Accessory safety shield for Lab Companion hotplate stirrer models T-14S, T-14R, TM-14S, TM-14R, TM-14SB, and TM-14RB
- Constructed of polycarbonate (PC) for transparency and durability
- A lab stirrer mixes substances for a variety of academic, research, or industrial applications such as solutions in chemistry and biology and food and beverage production. There are two basic types of stirrers - magnetic or overhead. Magnetic stirrers are ideal for smaller volumes and low-viscosity solutions, have no moving external parts, are considered easier to clean than overhead models, and do not need lubricants which can contaminate the solution being mixed. Magnetic stirrers have a rotating magnetic field that causes a separate magnetic stir bar, when immersed in a solution, to spin and stir the solution. They usually have a plate on a base and either an internal or external controller. Some models have multiple stirring positions to stir more than one vessel at once, and in some the plate is also a hot plate for heating the solution while stirring. They can be submerged in water and used inside closed vessels or systems, such as incubators. Overhead stirrers are ideal for larg
- Lab Companion
- Transparent Safety Shield
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.