Maine Polycarbonate Track Etched Membrane Disks 0.20 micron Pore Size
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Absolute pore size and density Provides flow control for liquids moving through the membrane capturing 100 percent of cells larger than pore size
- Smooth, thin, glass-like surface: Planar surface makes it ideal for particle identification by microscopy
- Low extractables: Ensures tests will be clean promoting consistent results
- Negligible absorption/adsorption: Maximizes critical solution recovery
- Removal of red blood cells from plasma
- Clear, thin, microporous filters have precisely controlled cylindrical pores formed by exposing polycarbonate film to charged particles in a nuclear reactor and dissolving the resulting tracks to form cylindrical pores. Pore sizes are controlled by varying the temperature, strength and exposure time of the solution. The membrane is treated with a wetting agent, polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) that permits it to be hydrophilic. Filters are 6-11 microns thick, depending on pore size. Excellent for viewing surface samples with optical or electron microscopes. The filter eliminates several steps required when using mixed esters of cellulose filters. There is no need to dissolve the filter and they do not stain, minimizing background interference. When used with cytology slides that have etched surfaces, there are no distracting pore outlines.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.