Maine Polycarbonate Track Etched Membrane Disks 8.0 micron Pore Size
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Absolute pore size and density Provides flow control for liquids moving through the membrane capturing 100 percent of cells larger than pore size
- Smooth, thin, glass-like surface: Planar surface makes it ideal for particle identification by microscopy
- Low extractables: Ensures tests will be clean promoting consistent results
- Negligible absorption/adsorption: Maximizes critical solution recovery
- The resulting membrane is a thin, translucent and microporous polycarbonate film with a smooth
- GVS Maine PCTE Membrane is produced through a two-step, proprietary manufacturing process that employs high quality standards. This unique process allows for increased control over pore size and density to ensure the physical properties of each membrane precisely fit your specifications.The resulting membrane is a thin, translucent and microporous polycarbonate film with a smooth, flat surface. All particles larger than the pore size are captured on its surface. It is ideal for use when collecting samples for blood assays or for high-purity and general filtration
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.