MDF Instruments Babinski Telescoping 2.0 Neurological Reflex Hammer
A clever deal seeker from GA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Handcrafted since 1971
- Latex free
- Precisely balanced and extra-long handle
- Accurately and effectively elicits muscle stretch reflexes, superficial or cutaneous reflexes, as well as plantar and abdominal reflexes, with less effort and greater patient comfort
- MDF has re-invented the original Babinski hammer by adding a patented Spring-loaded Locking System (SLS) to securely lock the articulating head into place while in use. MDF also added a robust telescoping handle that is wider and thicker to withstand the force of repeated striking. This patented and newly designed hammer enables practitioner to strike with greater precision and less effort while also providing increased patient comfort.
- MDF Instruments
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.