Mettler Toledo Redox Electrode for Industrial Testing System
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Plastic body
- Shaft diameter x Length: 12 x 120 mm
- Temperature range
- Redox electrode is an ideal solution for testing the oxidation/reduction in factory and industrial waste (chromium and cyanide concentration), fish farming and aquariums (water quality), and swimming pools (sanitation levels) LE510 model with the robust Polyoxymethylene (POM) shaft is unbreakable, chemically resistant The maintenance free gel filled electrode offers an easier way of Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP) measurement It has 2 Nylon diameterphragm
- Mettler Toledo
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.