Microflex 11.8"L x 6.3mils T NeoPro Chloroprene Powder Free Glove -Green/L
No reviews found
- Chloroprene provides better elasticity than vinyl and better puncture resistance than latex or vinyl
- Textured along the length of the fingers for improved grip compared to a glove with textured fingertips, and external polymer coating helps prevent tapes and adhesives from sticking to the glove
- Palm thickness is 6.3 mils and finger thickness is 6.3 mils
- Extended length glove is 11.8" long and has a beaded wrist cuff that is 4.7 mils thick
- Chlorinated glove allows for quick donning, particularly in wet environments, and powder-free glove leaves no residue, helping to reduce the likelihood of spreading bacteria compared to a powdered glove
- The Microflex NeoPro disposable, powder-free, extended length chloroprene glove has textured fingers and an external polymer coating. The glove has a palm thickness of 6.3 mils and a finger thickness of 6.3 mils and is 11.8" long from the tip of the middle finger to the edge of the beaded wrist cuff, which is 4.7 mils thick. The extended length cuff helps protect the hand, wrist, and forearm. It is suitable for emergency medical services, healthcare, industrial safety, and laboratory applications. Chloroprene, also known as neoprene, provides better elasticity than vinyl and better puncture resistance than latex or vinyl, and helps reduce the likelihood of allergic reaction. The glove is textured along the length of the fingers for improved grip compared to a glove with textured fingertips. A polymer coating has been applied to the external surface to help prevent tapes and adhesives from sticking to the glove. This glove has been washed in a diluted chlorine-based solution to help red
- Disposable Gloves
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.