Microflex 11" L Sterile Powder & Silicone Free Hand Specific Latex Glove
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Latex provides better elasticity than nitrile, chloroprene, or vinyl, and better puncture resistance than vinyl
- Multi-class, hand-specific, sterile glove is rated for use in Class 10/ISO 4 controlled environments
- Smooth surface on the palm and fingers for tactile sensitivity
- Palm thickness is 5.9 mils and finger thickness is 7.9 mils, and extended length glove is 11.0" long and has a beaded wrist cuff that is 5.1 mils thick
- Powder-free, silicone-free glove leaves no residue and helps to reduce the likelihood of spreading latex allergens and bacteria compared to a powdered glove
- The Microflex CE4-879 disposable, powder-free, silicone-free, hand-specific, sterile extended length multi-class latex glove is rated for use in Class 10/ISO 4 controlled environments and has textured fingertips. It has a palm thickness of 5.9 mils and a finger thickness of 7.9 mils, and is 11.0" long from the tip of the middle finger to the edge of the beaded wrist cuff, which is 5.1 mils thick. It complies with relevant ASTM International, formerly known as the American Society for Testing and Materials, (ASTM) standards and Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI) sterilization guidelines and has been tested in accordance with Institute of Environmental Science and Technology (IEST) standards. The gamma sterilized glove is certified sterile at a minimum dosage of 25 kilograys (kGy). It is suitable for medical device, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and aseptic processing applications. Latex provides better elasticity than nitrile, chloroprene, or vinyl, and b
- Number of Items: 200
- Overall Length: 11"
- Material Type: Latex
- Manufacturer Series Number: CE4
- Latex Glove
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.