Milwaukee Mi513-045 Free & Total Chlorine Reagent Set - 45 Tests
A clever deal seeker from TEXAS snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Used for Photometers and Mini-Titrators
- In the Wine Making Process it is possible to measure Free & Total Sulphur Dioxide and Total Acidity
- In the olive Oil Making Process it is possible to measure Peroxide Values
- Milwaukee offers a wide range of reagents for Martini Instruments, Wine-line & Olive Oil-line Photometers, Turbidity Meters and Mini-Titrators. The use of calibration and cleaning solutions is fundamental for the correct use of electrodes and for obtaining the most accurate and reproducible readings. With our reagents it's possible to measure Free & Total Chlorine, Iron, Chloride, Phosphates, Ammonia and Turbidity.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.