Nalgene Polycarbonate 30ml Oak Ridge Centrifuge Tube - Pack of 10
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Centrifuge bottle used with centrifuge equipment and for applications that require a durable container
- Polycarbonate body resists oils, greases, detergents, most inorganic acids, and impact over a wide temperature range, and is translucent for reduced light filtration while still allowing visual fluid monitoring
- Cylindrical shape for a wide variety of applications that require solution containment
- Polypropylene screw cap with a silicone gasket secures contents to help prevent spills and evaporation
- Sealing cap closure assembly included to secure hazardous contents at speeds of 10,000 x g RCF or greater
- The Nalgene Oak Ridge centrifuge tube has a polycarbonate body and a polypropylene sealing cap with a silicone gasket. This centrifuge bottle is used with centrifuge equipment and for applications that require a durable container. The polycarbonate body resists oils, greases, detergents, most inorganic acids, and impact over a wide temperature range. It is translucent for reduced light filtration while still allowing visual fluid monitoring. Its cylindrical shape is used for a wide variety of applications that require solution containment. This lab bottle has a polypropylene screw cap lid with a silicone gasket to secure contents and help prevent spills and evaporation. The bottle includes a sealing cap closure assembly to secure hazardous contents at speeds. Lab bottles are used to store, hold, and mix liquids, powders, and other substances in a wide variety of scientific industries. Lab bottles have a more pronounced neck and shoulder than jars. Lab bottles are manufactured with a co
- Centrifuge Tube
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.