Nalgene PP ETFE Centrifuge Bottle Sealing Cap Assembly - Size: 38mm
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Fits closure size: 38mm
- Material: polypropylene screw closure, Tefzel ETFE plug, Viton fluoroelastomer O-ring, and a polypropylene shoulder support ring
- Made for use at recommended maximum speeds (10,000 x g or greater) without leakage, even when full
- Recommended for spinning hazardous materials that are compatible with centrifuge tube material
- Features a shoulder support ring to prevent shifting, binding, or collapse of the bottle neck; offers biohazard protection; leakproof; autoclavable
- This 38mm Teflon FEP autoclavable sealing cap assembly is designed for use with Oak Ridge centrifuge bottles. Made for use at recommended maximum speeds without leakage even when full. This cap assembly is also recommended for spinning hazardous materials that are compatible with centrifuge tube material. Before autoclaving set closure on top of the container without engaging the threads. This cap assembly features a shoulder support ring to prevent shifting binding or collapse of the bottle neck. Biohazard protection. Leakproof. Autoclavable. Material: polypropylene screw closure Tefzel ETFE plug Viton fluoroelastomer O-ring and a polypropylene shoulder support ring. Fits closure size: 38mm. 2/case.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.