Nalgene Unitary Safety Wash Bottle - Red - Size: 250mL
A savvy shopper from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Wash bottle used to wash labware and to store washing solutions, such as acetone or deionized water
- LDPE body for flexibility, elasticity, and impact, stress-cracking, and moisture resistance, and is lightweight
- Cylindrical shape for a wide variety of applications that require solution containment
- Molded, angled spout to prevent cross-contamination and eliminate the need for a draw tube
- Polypropylene screw cap secures contents to help prevent spills and evaporation
- This Nalgene Boston round wash bottle has an LDPE body, a molded, angled tube and spout, and a polypropylene screw cap. This wash bottle is used to wash labware and to store washing solutions, such as acetone or deionized water. The LDPE body is lightweight, flexible, and elastic, has an opaque hue, and resists impact, stress cracks, and moisture absorption. Its cylindrical shape is used for a wide variety of applications that require solution containment. This lab bottle has a spout that is molded into the bottle's body to prevent cross-contamination and eliminate the need for a draw tube. Its angled dispensing nozzle directs the stream of liquid.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.