National Optical Basic Dual View Monocular Compound Microscope WF10x Pcs
A clever deal seeker from KY snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Compound microscope provides high magnification for biological use and educational applications
- Dual-view monocular viewing head with two 10x widefield eyepieces with pointer for simultaneous independent viewing, fixed 30-degree inclined eyepiece to reduce eye and neck strain, and 360-degree rotation capability to provide a more comprehensive view and enable sharing
- Forward-facing nosepiece with 4x, 10x, and 40xR DIN achromatic, parfocal, parcentered objectives that provide color correction of magnified images and keep the image centered and focused when magnification is changed
- Brightfield, LED illumination and built-in 0.65 NA condenser with disc diaphragm for clear examination and light control
- Plain stage with clips secures slide in place, and separate coarse and fine focus knobs speed focusing
- The National Optical 132-CLED Basic Dual-View Monocular Compound Microscope has a two 10x widefield eyepieces with pointer, a forward-facing nosepiece with three DIN achromatic objectives that are parcentered and parfocal, LED illumination, separate coarse and fine focus, a disc diaphragm, and a plain stage with stage clips. The dual-view monocular viewing head has two eyepieces for simultaneous independent viewing_one vertical and one with a fixed inclination to reduce eye and neck strain_and 360-degree rotation capability to provide a more comprehensive view. The vertical eyepiece can be used by a second viewer, can accept a camera mount (C-mount accessory sold separately), and has diopter adjustment to accommodate individual eye-strength. An eyepiece pointer is used to identify features for students. A forward-facing nosepiece eases changing objectives. Rotation positions with secure, positive stops ensure accurate positioning and support a range of magnification options. Achromatic
- National Optical
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.