National Scientific Glass Microfiber Syringe Filter - Size: 1.2 m
No reviews found
- 7 membrane types
- Female Luer-Lock inlet, male Luer-slip outlet
- Solvent resistant polypropylene housings
- Size: 1.2
- Pack of 100
- The polypropylene housings with all Target syringe filters are solvent resistant and exhibit low extractables. Ideal for filtering chromatography solvents and samples when combined with low extractable Nylon, Regenerated Cellulose or PTFE membranes. Meets the requirements of 21 CFR 177.1520. All types are supplied in packs of 100. Cellulose Acetate (CA) is a very low protein binding membrane ideal for aqueous based samples. An excellent choice for maximum protein recovery in filtrate. Laboratory studies show that CA membranes bind less protein than PVDF or Polysulfone membranes.
- National Scientific
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.