Oakton Instruments WD-35607-55 K=0.1/ Epoxy Body Conductivity/TDS Cell
A savvy shopper from WA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- K = 0.1 for low conductivity measurements (near or below 20
- Epoxy body cells have a temperature range of 0 to 80
- 3-ft cable and a two-band platinum sensor.
- Each conductivity/TDS cell features a 3-ft cable and a two-band platinum sensor. Epoxy body cells have a temperature range of 0 to 80
- Conductivity/TDS Cell
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.