Ohaus 80780415 OIML Class F1 Calibration Weight - Stainless Steel - 200g
A true treasure hunter from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Metric, OIML Class F1 calibration weight set for calibrating other weights, or electronic balances and scales
- Stainless steel construction for stability, resistance to corrosion, and low magnetic susceptibility
- Meets International Organization of Legal Metrology (OIML) R111 specifications for weights in Class F1 for use calibrating high-precision top loading balances with a readability as low as 0.01g to 0.001g
- Set of 10 weights includes two weights each of 20g, and 2g, and one weight each of 200g, 100g, 50g, 10g, 5g, and 1g, tweezers, and a protective case
- he Ohaus metric calibration weight set meets International Organization of Legal Metrology (OIML) Class F1 specifications and is designed for calibrating other weights, or electronic balances and scales. The weight is constructed of stainless steel for stability, resistance to corrosion, and low magnetic susceptibility. The weight meets OIML R111 Class F1 specifications for use calibrating high-precision top loading balances with a readability as low as 0.01g to 0.001g.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.