Ohaus Defender 304 Stainless Steel NTEP Certified Bench Scale, 50000g x 5g
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Ohaus Defender 5000 NTEP Certified Bench Scale 50000g x 5g. Designed for use in shipping, logistics and general weighing. The Ohaus Defender 5000 Series is a feature-rich line of bench scales, combining an ABS plastic T51P indicator with square, painted steel base and column. Ideal for shipping and receiving, production, packaging and general commercial and industrial weighing applications. With rugged construction, comprehensive yet intuitive software and multiple connectivity options, the Defender 5000 can meet the needs of demanding industrial operations. NTEP 1:5000 certified resolution. Featuring easy-to use four-button membrane switch operation with raised tactile keys and intuitive man-machine interface, large 7-segment 6-digit 1" high LCD with bright white backlit and fast display of weighing results within 2sec, dynamic weighing, multiple weighing units and six application modes. Temporary display of 10x readability in weighing mode using quick key press. With large ergonomic adjustable knobs to maximize viewing angles. A ratchet-type angle adjustment with metal inserts ensure that viewing angles are set securely, and lasts a long time even with frequent adjustments. Available in both short and tall length painted steel columns. Four rugged, adjustable feet help prevent slippage on wet or uneven surfaces. Internal slot for capacity label protects label from the effects of moisture and external environments. Cables can exit above (table or front scale mounting) or below (wall or bench scale mounting) for convenient mounting. Internal structural ribs provide strength and minimize flexing. Plug-in load cell connector allows for simple connection to Defender bases or directly to terminal block. Defender 5000 come with a built-in RS232 bi-directional interface and external input with manual/continuous/interval printing. Complete built-in GLP/GMP capabilities including date, time, balance serial number, user ID/project ID, and results. To limit operator access to functions, the Defender 5000 offers both software lockouts for menu items as well as individual key functions. Also includes external tare input, hardware configuration lockout switch, user selectable Off, 0.5, 1 or 3 d auto-zero tracking range, selectable stability range, selectable averaging level, selectable auto shutoff, retain zero weight data after power-off, Geo gravity adjustment, selectable key beep, key function lock, menu lock, battery status display, display of gross/net weight, indication of stability, center of zero, over and underweight, overload and underload conditions. Also features configuration menus for PRINT1, PRINT2, COM1, COM2, and I/O. Platform with 5 or 6 point overload stops for 150% safe overload protection. Additional options include: Factory installed second RS232, RS485/422, DC relay control kit and AC relay control kit interface allowing connection to multiple peripherals. Use either the included 100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz internal universal power supply or 6 "C" cell batteries (not supplied) with 80hr life. Construction: ABS indicator, 304 grade stainless steel platform pan with black polyurethane painted steel form-and weld frame, aluminum load cell, painted steel column and wall bracket included. Weighing units: Pound, Ounce, Pound:Ounce, Kilogram, Gram, Metric Tonnes, Custom. Application modes: Static weighing, dynamic weighing, counting, checkweighing, percent weighing, display hold. Shipping weight: 71.4lbs. Capacity: 50000g. Readability: 5g. Maximum stabilization time: 2sec. Scale dimensions: 18" W x 37" H x 22.7" D. Checkweighing indicators: 3 LED (yellow, green, red) with configurable operation and alert beeper. Calibration: User-selectable external span or linearity calibration. Environmental protection: Dry use for scale, IP67 for loadcell. Operating temperature range: 14 to 104 F. Per each. Ohaus #: D51P50QL2.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.