Parker Pargrip PFA Tube Fitting Adapter - 3/8" x 1/2" NPT Female
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Adapter for connecting pipes or fittings of different types
- Fitting connects to pipes or tubing on one end and an NPT female connector on the other
- Perfluoroalkoxy (PFA) for strength and use at a higher working temperature than other plastics
- Hex nut construction for tighter, leak-free connections
- Suitable for use in corrosive environments and chemical applications
- The Parker Pargrip GAFS-12 fitting is made of perfluoroalkoxy (PFA) and connects to tubing and National Pipe Taper (NPT) connectors. This adapter is for connecting pipes or fittings of different types, diameters, or materials. This fitting connects to pipes or tubing on one end and an NPT female connector on the other. This fitting is made of PFA for strength and can be used at a higher working temperature than other plastics. It has hex nut construction for tighter, leak-free connections and is suitable for use in corrosive environments and chemical applications.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.