Pyrex Borosilicate Glass Cylindrical Conical Bottom Case of 125 - 5ml
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Withstand centrifugation up to 3,000 RCF
- Manufactured from Pyrex Type I borosilicate glass
- These disposable 5mL Pyrex glass centrifuge tubes are manufactured from Type I borosilicate glass and have a GPI 13-415 thread They are supplied without caps The tubes are designed to withstand centrifugation up to 3,000 RCF and are packed in convenient, easy to use packs, which are shrink-sealed for protection during shipment For reusable phenolic screw caps with white rubber liners, see No 9999-132, for reusable phenolic screw caps with Polytetrafluorethylene (PTFE) faced rubber liners see No 9998-13, for disposable phenolic screw cap with rubber liner, see No 99999-13
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.