Qorpak Borosilicate Glass Clear Type I Screw Thread Vial - 7.5mL
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Clear screw thread vials offer maximum visibility
- Product allows users to properly secure closures at the correct degree of torque to ensure a proper seal
- Providing exceptional resistance to heat shock and chemical leaching
- Attached black phenolic (thermoset) rubber lined caps are autoclavable
- Measures 17 millimeters diameter by 60 millimeters height
- Clear screw thread vials offer maximum visibility. These general purpose glass vials are made of Type I Borosilicate glass, providing exceptional resistance to heat shock and chemical leaching. Attached black phenolic (thermoset) rubber lined caps are autoclavable. The Liner is compliant with FDA 21 CFR 177.2600 Rubber Articles Intended for Repeated Use. The liner exhibit good resiliency and resistance to moisture vapor. The closures provide consistent adherence to close dimensional tolerance. White rubber liner. Min filled Cap material. Cap style: CT. Measures 17 millimeters diameter by 60 millimeters height. 15-425 Neck finish.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.