Small Parts Brass C260 Seamless Round Tubing 15/16" OD 0.880"ID 36" Length
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Round metal telescoping tubing for fitting into tubes of the next size up or down for weight or flow increase or reduction
- Brass C260 for corrosion resistance and formability for bending or flaring tubing
- Seamless construction for smoother interior flow and greater burst strength than welded tubing
- 1/2- to 3/4-hard temper to provide greater hardness than half-hard temper brass
- Meets ASTM B135 specifications for quality assurance
- This brass C260 round telescoping tubing is suitable for fitting into tubes of the next size up or down for weight or flow increase or reduction The tubing is seamless for a smoother interior flow and greater burst strength than welded tubing It is corrosion-resistant and formable for flaring or bending, and has a 1/2- to 3/4-hard temper to provide greater hardness than half-hard temper brass This seamless round telescoping tubing meets American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) B135 specifications for quality assurance and is suitable for use in applications such as creating models and customized piping
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.