Small Parts Stainless Steel Blunt Needle Pack of 100 - 1/2" L
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Blunt-needle Luer hub with stainless steel needle and polypropylene hub for dispensing fluids including epoxies, solvents, fluxes, oils, and pastes
- Blunt 304 stainless steel construction is corrosion-resistant and burr-free
- Choice of gauge size, shape, and color
- Temperature resistant to 250 degrees F
- Compatible with Luer-lock syringes and squeeze bottles with a Luer-taper cap
- The 304 stainless steel blunt-end needle has a polypropylene Luer hub for dispensing fluids including epoxies, solvents, fluxes, oils, and pastes. The 304 stainless steel construction is corrosion-resistant and burr-free. The needle and polypropylene hub are temperature resistant to 250 degrees F. The needle is compatible for use with Luer-lock syringes and squeeze bottles with a Luer-taper cap (syringes and bottles sold separately).
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.