SP Scienceware Bel Art DNA Band Excisor Pack of 10
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Excise selected DNA bands and purified plasmid DNA preps from electrophoresis gels without scratching transilluminator screens
- Will not cause finger cuts; ideal laboratories and in educational settings
- Speeds up processing time; reduces exposure of nucleic acids and user's hands to damaging UV light
- Blade-like end is perfect for excising bands from agarose or polyacrylamide gels with precision; spatula end is beveled to help scoop and transport the excised receptacles; 15.4L x 1.8cmW (6-1/16 x 11/16")
- Discard in standard trash receptacles; no sharps container required; 10 per pack
- Quickly and precisely excise selected DNA bands, as well as purified plasmid DNA preps, from electrophoresis gels without scratching expensive transilluminator screens. Unlike scalpels or razor blades, the polystyrene DNA band excisor will not cause finger cuts, making them ideal for effective use in laboratories and in educational settings.
- SP Scienceware
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.