SP Scienceware H-B DURAC 189/200% Alcohol Proof Precision Hydrometer
A true treasure hunter from TX snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Measures % alcohol in various spirits during distilling and rectifying
- Precision fabricated - 0.1% divisions
- Individually serialized, lead free ballast and glass
- These precision fabricated hydrometers provide scales from 0 to 200-percent with 0.1-percent divisions. Used during distilling and rectifying to measure -percent alcohol in various spirits, they are 368mm (14.6") long, and made of lead free ballast and glass. Each is individually serialized and has a temperature standardization of 60 degrees F (15 degrees C). DURAC Alcohol Proof Hydrometers are hand inspected by our U.S. quality team in our exclusive triple accredited/registered ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and A2LA Accredited Calibration Laboratory; internationally recognized and accepted by the signatory economies of the ILAC /MRA and located in our ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System registered facility. They are packaged with a multi-language (English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish) Statement of Accuracy indicating accuracy traceable to NIST. Note: Alcohol proof hydrometers should be stored in a clean, dry, safe place, and should not be subjected to extreme temp
- Length: 368mm (14.6")
- Range: 189/200%
- SP Scienceware
- Alcohol Proof Precision Hydrometer
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.