SP Scienceware H-B DURAC 189/200% Alcohol Proof Precision Hydrometer
A true treasure hunter from TX snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Measures % alcohol in various spirits during distilling and rectifying
- Precision fabricated - 0.1% divisions
- Individually serialized, lead free ballast and glass
- These precision fabricated hydrometers provide scales from 0 to 200-percent with 0.1-percent divisions. Used during distilling and rectifying to measure -percent alcohol in various spirits, they are 368mm (14.6") long, and made of lead free ballast and glass. Each is individually serialized and has a temperature standardization of 60 degrees F (15 degrees C). DURAC Alcohol Proof Hydrometers are hand inspected by our U.S. quality team in our exclusive triple accredited/registered ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and A2LA Accredited Calibration Laboratory; internationally recognized and accepted by the signatory economies of the ILAC /MRA and located in our ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System registered facility. They are packaged with a multi-language (English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish) Statement of Accuracy indicating accuracy traceable to NIST. Note: Alcohol proof hydrometers should be stored in a clean, dry, safe place, and should not be subjected to extreme temp
- Length: 368mm (14.6")
- Range: 189/200%
- SP Scienceware
- Alcohol Proof Precision Hydrometer
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.