SP Scienceware H-B DURAC Precision 1.300/1.370 Specific Gravity Hydrometer
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Measures specific gravity / relative density (g/cm cube) of a variety of liquids
- Precision fabricated - 0.0005 divisions
- Common in industries such as food and beverage, chemical, pharmacology, transportation, refrigeration
- Individually serialized, lead free ballast and glass
- Specific gravity hydrometers are the most widely used hydrometer, common in industries such as food and beverage, chemistry, pharmacology, transportation, refrigeration and more. Available in a wide range of models measuring specific gravity / relative density (g/cm cube) of a variety of liquids in various ranges from 0.600 to 0.920, with 0.0005 divisions. Made of lead free ballast and glass, these 325mm (12.8") long plain form hydrometers are individually serialized. Temperature standardization is 60 degrees F (15 degrees C). DURAC Precision Hydrometers are hand inspected by our U.S. quality team in our exclusive triple accredited/registered ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and A2LA Accredited Calibration Laboratory; internationally recognized and accepted by the signatory economies of the ILAC/MRA and located in our ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System registered facility. They are packaged with a multi-language (English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish) Statement of Acc
- Range: 1.300/1.370
- Material Type: Glass, Lead Free Ballast
- Length: 325mm (12.8")
- SP Scienceware
- Specific Gravity Hydrometer
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.